- Edizione is one of Europe’s main holding companies. entirely controlled by the Benetton family.
- In over 40 years of activity, Edizione has pursued an investment policy focused on the growth of its portfolio companies, particularly through supporting international development paths..
- Edizione has a distinctive approach in the market, capable of integrating entrepreneurial skills and strong financial discipline with a solid identity vision.
- In the evaluation and management process of investments, Edizione is indeed attentive to combining economic-financial factors with environmental, social, and governance considerations, while maintaining an open dialogue with other investors and partners in order to constantly align itself with international best practices in the field.
- In 2022 Edizione generated consolidated revenue of Euro 8.4 billion, almost 80% of which came from outside Italy. As at 31 December 2022 our Net Asset Value (NAV) amounts to Euro 12.5 billion.