- Established in 1981, Edizione S.r.l. is one of Europe’s main holding companies. Now in its third generation, it is entirely controlled by the Benetton family. The four branches of the family control the capital through four family holding companies.
- Edizione, with 103,251 employees spread across six areas of activity, pursues an investment policy that goes beyond the merely financial, with an international growth strategy.
- The philosophy which guides and supports investments at Edizione is based on a virtuous combination of ownership and management, aimed at increasing the value of net assets, with long-term commitments.
- Edizione pursues its objectives in accordance with the rules and principles laid down in the Code of Ethics, which establish the values and guidelines of all our behaviour and investments.
- In 2019 Edizione generated consolidated revenue of Euro 17.9 billion, 60% of which came from outside Italy, with an EBIT of Euro 1.9 billion and a net profit at Group level of Euro 55 million. As at 31 December 2019 our Net Asset Value (NAV) amounts to Euro 12.3 billion.